Terms And Conditions Of UseThese are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
Shipping & Returns
Refund and Returns Policy
Clothing returned due to incorrect sizing will be replaced subject to availability.
Clothing must be in new condition with packaging and labels fastened.
The cost of postage and packaging for replacement will be charged at cost.
All goods must be returned within 14-days for exchange.
Minor Problems return guide
Customers whose products develop minor problems must return the goods within the manufactures warranty period. We will repair or return the items to the manufacturer within their terms and condition of the warranty.
We will only replace the items if the repairs take an unreasonable time.
Major problems return guide
The customer will be refunded for Goods if they do not match the description.
The customer will be refunded for goods, if they are;
2) Unacceptable quality
3) Not fit for purpose
The customer will be offered the chance for replacement goods to be sent.
Delivery and Shipping policy
We will endeavour to ship goods that are in stock within 48hrs.
Goods that are not in stock at the time may result in an extended delivery time, dependant on availability from manufactures.
All goods will be shipped by either of the following services;
1) Parcel Force 24 hour shipping
2) Royal Mail which can take up to 7 working days to be delivered
3) TNT for large parcels above 30kgs. This is a Next day delivery service.
For goods that become unavailable or cant be delivered within 14-days, we will endeavour to notify the customer via their chosen contact details, email or telephone.
Upon delivery, all goods must be signed for unchecked. Churchills of Dereham must be notified of any damages, loses or incorrect quanties within 10-days.
Trading Terms and Conditions
All customers must comply with the below act.
Overview of the Violent Crime Reduction Act, this serves as a guide, please refer to
Any legal queries contact your local constabulary for the act in full.
This Act determines our conditions of trading
- Prohibition of sale or transfer of air weapons except by registered dealers.
- Private ownership has not been affected and no licence is required as long as the weapons are under the legal power restrictions.
- Rifles must not exceed 12ft/lbs
- Pistols must not exceed 6ft/lbs
- All weapons above this must be on a firearms certificate.
- All transactions must be carried out face to face.
- We can sell directly to customers over the counter in store.
- If you wish for the gun to be sent to you, it can be sent via a Registered firearms dealer and collected over their counter, which completes the face-to-face transaction.
- It is an offence for any one under the age of eighteen to purchase or hire an air weapon also it an offence for anyone under eighteen to purchase or hire ammunition for an air weapon.
- It is an offence to sell or hire a firearm or firearm ammunition to any one under the age of eighteen
- It is an offence to sell primers or cartridge cases to anyone who does not possess a Registered Firearms Licence or a firearms licence entitling someone to cartridges or primers of that type.
- It is an offence for anyone under eighteen to have an air-weapon in a public place without adult supervision.
- It is an offence to carry any weapon, airgun, shotgun or firearm in a public place without it being covered from public view.
- It is offence to carry any gun loaded or with any part/component loaded with ammunition in any public place.
- These links to the Office of public sector information shows the relevant parts of the act in full.
The Home Office website
IT IS YOUR RESONSABILTY TO READ THE ABOVE ACT IT IS THE LAW
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
You are protected by statutory (legal) rights, according to the laws of England and Wales or any European Legislation, which applies in England. Where statutory legislation exists, or new legislation comes into force, your statutory rights are not affected by anything within these terms, and those rights take precedence over these terms. Where any part of these terms is over-ridden by legislation, all other terms still apply. Any order placed with us is subject to acceptance.
All prices quoted exclude carriage, unless otherwise specified, which will be charged at applicable rates and added to the invoice total. Unless explicitly requested, method of carriage will be at our discretion. Any costs omitted or corrections on your invoice will be invoiced/credited later. Please notify us promptly if you are not billed the correct amount and we will correct the error. All advertised/advised/published pricing is subject to change at any time without notice due to market/currency fluctuations and other factors. If a price has risen, we will advise before proceeding with an order if you have specified a different price on your order.
All payments must be in place before goods are dispatched.
You shall pay all costs, charges and expenses incurred by us in recovering any debt. If a payment made by cheque cannot be cleared, you shall be liable for all reasonable costs incurred as a result.
DELIVERY & TRANSIT DAMAGE
Goods damaged in transit must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt. You must keep all packaging, as that may be required in event of a claim. It is vital that you provide the correct address, in as much detail as possible, including a complete postcode. If the address or postcode you give is incorrect, you may be charged for the re-routing costs.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct goods and correct model are ordered for your purposes.